Kigs

Kindly add Ronnie Onzia (onzi...@yahoo.com) to the net.

Dramadri Joseph
--- On Thu, 29/10/09, Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Emmy Allio
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Thursday, 29 October, 2009, 6:16

Our own Emmy Allio who deputises the ESO (External Security Organisation) boss
has for the last two months been scared for his life. At first, he asserted
that an assassin had been hired to kill him.  Over the weekend, some unknown
assaillants almost killed her sister in his Home.  Emmy now fears for his life.
More ove, Emmy  is one of the few sons of West Nile priviledged to occupy a
High ranking position in Government more so in the security circles. Must we
just be silent when our own is being whitch hunted and almost killed by his
workmates. I think we need to intervene and rally behind Emmy. Before your
leaders invite Emmy for a meeting with them, what is your take on this matter.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----