Dear All,

It may sound so well to skip reality of our loved one in troubles then the
meaning of saving our citizens during hunger does not make an sense. Its true
I'm proud of  Caleb Alaka what he done. But again what is  the difference
between Alaka's fight to rescue the lady from the robbery of her rights. If we
are to fear the law makers than we will continue experiencing the killings that
as happened in Koboko and Arua some months back. I think we must think like
what J.F. Kennedy say "do not fear what fear is but fear what fear is"  that
means that we will be happy for contributions of burial rather rescuing a
brother. Have been observing several things that are homogeneous for the
foundation to do. But because the west Nile foundation seems to rest on few
individuals rights some of us have kept so quite. There are several
contributions some of us offer it is never acknowledged. Please do not mistake
me for such example but we have lost the most helpful brother which we will
never get an others person like Late Attorney general Ayume. We wish we new his
death like the attempt to brother Emmy Allio. A lot time a blame is made to
those in Diaspora say this because they are not in Uganda. However this blames
does not constitute an meaning because the world today is so small if
communication flow is made right and respect to all the west Nile foundation
and if the Foundation contain its meaning West Nile. Again I apologize to
mention and give the example of Late Attorney Ayume I love him as our legend
brother may the almighty keep his soul in eternal peace.

Thanks brothers and Sisters.

Arike