Denis,

I think this is a noble cause and idea. For the benefit of those who may
have missed the background to this intitiative (me inclusive) I suggest you
throw some light on How was initiated? Who are the judges who determine the
recipients? What is the annual budget for the activity? Which classes does
it cover since we are yet to get the results of PLE, O and A levels?

I raise this to ensure transparency in the system. I remember around
Christmas there was news item on radio stations in Arua where you had to
explain issues with Football Tournament you organised for sub counties in
Maracha. In the news item the querry was to check the link between the
tournament with your political ambition for Maracha constitituency. You
explanation was your aim was to promote the sport in Maracha.

 In this case for the awards is there Political ambition linked to it? You
need to come out clear on this so that it guides people who want to
contribute to do so with clear mind on either side of the coin.

Jimmy Adriko