From: Sam Ejibua <eji...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 9:42:23 AM
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Feedback

Dear all,

Well observed comments and submissions. My voice to Jimmy Awuzus' physical
contact is this; I welcomed the idea of west nile night theme knowing it is a
social-informative setting where information can be shared by all who
subscribed to the this forum. I still suggest, instead of making the westnile
theme night a just of dance, dine and wine session, the executive and members
could agree and slot 1 or 2 hours interactions before 9 or 10pm within the same
venue to discuss issues of concern and get feedback before hitting the dance
floor.

Call it mixing work and play, I think it is the most convinient setting to sort
out a few feedback issues from members. One question though, how about those
whose orientation is not dance floors? Pick from Awuzus' submission.