Hi Afi,

Was that written by an African woman or one from somewhere else.

What I think is that majority of African women want to receive and not to
give. Let them tell African men what in turn they have done other than that
talk and often gossip about men, latest fashions, hair styles, soap or
series, cars for 'women', parties, tabloid stories etc. A visit to the
Kitchen these days reveals alot and our poor children are now starving or
eating trash. Why should African men fight over a mere remote control in
their living rooms, when the next door bar can offer effortless viewing to
suit your choice. Just yesterday, we agreed that women in general need to
get a bearing and end this over reliance like Queens. So for every point
raised let each one of us put an African woman there and it tell me your
eyes are not wet yet.

Why should these women want to impose their wishes and not respect the
freedoms enshrined in universal declarations. I have read their indictment
of African Men and I feel if the other side of the coin was revealed would
bring about a world war IV. We are already fighting WW III as you may all be
aware.

Good luck to those who parochially see the role of others and not theirs.

Ejiku