This sounds more of an individual domestic issue full of bitterness and
regrets. Remote control in the living room, eating trash from the kitchen,
etc.... Eh!

From: westnilenet-boun...@kym.net [mailto:westnilenet-boun...@kym.net] On
Behalf Of Robert Ejiku
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:43 AM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Subject: [WestNileNet] The African woman

Hi Afi,

Was that written by an African woman or one from somewhere else.

What I think is that majority of African women want to receive and not to give.
Let them tell African men what in turn they have done other than that talk and
often gossip about men, latest fashions, hair styles, soap or series, cars for
'women', parties, tabloid stories etc. A visit to the Kitchen these days
reveals alot and our poor children are now starving or eating trash. Why should
African men fight over a mere remote control in their living rooms, when the
next door bar can offer effortless viewing to suit your choice. Just yesterday,
we agreed that women in general need to get a bearing and end this over
reliance like Queens. So for every point raised let each one of us put an
African woman there and it tell me your eyes are not wet yet.

Why should these women want to impose their wishes and not respect the freedoms
enshrined in universal declarations. I have read their indictment of African
Men and I feel if the other side of the coin was revealed would bring about a
world war IV. We are already fighting WW III as you may all be aware.

Good luck to those who parochially see the role of others and not theirs.

Ejiku