Robert,

You mean we have quickly run out of our talented westnilers??? If yes, then
I will perform with AZ on the night. Ha-ha-ha-ha haaaaaa!! someone lend me a
voice, to be paid with full interest.

Robert, hope you are back from wherever you had disappeared.

Ejiku

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM, <afe...@mtn.co.ug> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> 3rd edition of Westnile night is on this Friday 30th April 2010 at Club
> Palui. Any suggestions on whom to consider for performances is welcome.
>

> Details will follow during the week.
>

> Regards,
>
> Robert

Ejiku Robert,
Group Manager,
Igara Growers Tea Factory Ltd,
P.O. Box 110, Bushenyi
Office Tel:+256-772-700-797,
Mobile:+256-772-522-619, +256-702-522-619
Office e-mail: ig...@iwayafrica.com,
Personal e-mail: ejikurob...@gmail.com.