Hi Robert,

Who will supply the curtains?!!.  Paul ikoga ama aza in this.

Robert, you could use your generally good links to get through other
performers even if not from westnile just to give this night more publicity
as it seems to be on most lips everytime it draws near. I was in Arua
recently and my villagemates wanted to attend had it not been for the
requirement of shoes and having to speak English at the gate.

What a shame.

Well done though for keeping it there.

Ejiku