Comrades,

These are indicators that there are problems in our region and therefore the
more reason WNF gets involved in the affairs regarding the local governance
in our area. I think we need to use this case as starting point, but
approach it objectively.

In my opinion, we would request the local leaders to give their side of the
story. I am sure issues like delays in the procurement process, late release
of funds by the ministry etc will surface. But I know that local governments
work on annual plans and any such issues, especially procurement related
could be partly a result of improper planning.

Please let us have the accounting officer on board to give us a clip of what
happened. From this, we can make contributions for improvement.

Sam.

  _____