Hello Class, SORRY I MEAN COMRADES!

Follow the instructions below carefully to be well informed as you take the
questions or think of correct answers.

1.       What happens every last Friday of the
month?................................Westerners from west Nile have a theme
night …is that correct? Your answer is as good as mine

2.       What date will this be?...................I think 25th June
2010……..you know what I mean.

3.       Which world cup Games will be on? All I can say is ; come early and
watch all your games of the night on giant screens in a very  lovely
environment……………..by the way that does not mean I do not know which teams will
be playing. I also need to test your knowledge.

4.       Lastly….comrades lets join in our fifth edition of west Nile night
where we enjoy what we like the most.

See you all at Club Palui this Friday starting 5pm.

Regards,
Afema Robert