From: afe...@mtn.co.ug [mailto:afe...@mtn.co.ug]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:50 AM
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Subject: RE: [WestNileNet] Re: West Nile Foundation

Hello All,

On a serious note, we are back together at Club Palui this Friday (Tomorrow)
for yet another edition of west Nile theme night. This theme night will be a
special one because we shall have two world cup games run on giant screens
concurrently i.e.( all together four games). So what this means is that, do not
think of going elsewhere to catch your games tomorrow.
Remember we have ;

5PM kick off:
North Korea Vs Ivory Coast
Portugal Vs Brazil

930pm kick off:

Switz Vs Honduros
Chile Vs Spain

Now for people like Aza’bo, we shall give them chance to show case their
singing talent at halftime break and after the first set of games, we shall
have performances from Various artists including our very own home artists and
guest artists.

DJ Blouse will be in the house to sweep you off the floor with his serious
collection of Lingala and your favorite hits.

Details of these will follow in subsequent communication

See you all.

Regards,
Robert Afema