Ejiku,
I think also you mighty have not understand my point, you have taken it in a
narrow point of view. May be you consider me of blaming Mr. Alaka but I would
like to be straight forward to you. Alaka is not a person I can consider
a tribalism  this is out of my point I have repeat to you Alaka is a person I
trusted and have a respect to him like Christine and several others. These are
people who genealy working for the interest of west Nilers and the are not
there to use the west Nile name for their own interest by the way. I have to
sure you that I grow up in Arua and I know which group of people gave more
development in arua since 1970 until liberation war. I will be in position to
tell most of the development in Arua from the 1970s letting those that were
done recently and yet when I was theree 9 months ago I still have never seen
grate changes in saying from people in Arua original  has done. I can also
count to you which group has done what and at what areas from Mvara to Ociba,
Tanganyika even areas like Oluodri several more areas I can give to you. But
truth is that the forum seems like socializing group for night club attendance.
if we are to talk of development Barifa has been there all these years what
have done to it, moreover we have a good fsocker foot ball players from west
Nile who are playing for the Uganda national team. The players should have been
motivated, and West Nile forum should have invested to the stadium so that so
that we have our team for west Nile. I do not understand when we are to wake up
from getting things from the government. One thing we need to understand is the
government is ourselves and us who offer the government but not we getting from
the government. Anyway thank you to remind me I can only apologize to Alaka of
replying that messenger through what he wrote. I am proud of what Alaka and
what he does to our people. I will not fear to say any thing that is hindering
development and misuse of West Nile name for few individual interest, but
rather I will fear what is fear it self as " Former president j F kenedy said
Fear what is Fear itself".

Best wishes,

Arike