Thanks Ben
There is one thing I would like you to know is I'm not a drunkard as perhaps
you are and  also I'm not as smoker you mighty have think. Perhaps if you some
of things you mentioned well that's fine. But do not think some of us are as
you are. I have been working to fight against drug abuse and alcohol abuse as
well for the last 12 years. I also worked in southern Sudan and still coming
back for the same program for 5 years on Drug abuse and treatment prevention
treatment. Did you know that Alcohol and drug abuse is chronic disease you may
be eligible for treatment. I think also you mighty have not understand my
point, you have taken it in a narrow point of view. May be you consider me of
blaming Mr. Alaka but I would like to be straight forward to you. Alaka is not
a person I can consider a tribalism  this is out of my point I have repeat to
you Alaka is a person I trusted and have a respect to him like Christine and
several others. These are people who genealy working for the interest of west
Nilers and the are not there to use the west Nile name for their own interest
by the way. I have to sure you that I grow up in Arua and I know which group of
people gave more development in arua since 1970 until liberation war. I will be
in position to tell most of the development in Arua from the 1970s letting
those that were done recently and yet when I was theree 9 months ago I still
have never seen grate changes in saying from people in Arua original  has done.
I can also count to you which group has done what and at what areas from Mvara
to Ociba, Tanganyika even areas like Oluodri several more areas I can give to
you. But truth is that the forum seems like socializing group for night club
attendance. if we are to talk of development Barifa has been there all these
years what have done to it, moreover we have a good fsocker foot ball players
from west Nile who are playing for the Uganda national team. The players should
have been motivated, and West Nile forum should have invested to the stadium so
that so that we have our team for west Nile. I do not understand when we are to
wake up from getting things from the government. One thing we need to
understand is the government is ourselves and us who offer the government but
not we getting from the government. Anyway thank you to remind me I can only
apologize to Alaka of replying that messenger through what he wrote. I am proud
of what Alaka and what he does to our people. I will not fear to say any thing
that is hindering development and misuse of West Nile name for few individual
interest, but rather I will fear what is fear it self as " Former president j F
kenedy said Fear what is Fear itself".

Best wishes,

Arike