Dear Friends,

As we approach the end of the year and get into the festive season, I would
like to let you know that:

   - There will be a memorial service in honour of the *8 young men* who
   died in a motor accident in Ntinda on the *28th/08/2010*. The service
   will take place at *Okuvu Church of Uganda on the 12th/12/2010*. The time
   will be confirmed and communicated by Monday 6/12/2010. Please join the rest
   of our brethren to remember our departed.

   - *Dr. Worodria William* and the entire family is organising a memorial
   service of his late father Geoffrey Edward Bajole Ofuti in Arua, Ocoko,Ajia
   Division, Vurra County *on 11th December 2010*. For those who can join to
   support the family, please link up with Mr. Embati Richard - 0782446106 or
   Mr. Yikii Christopher - 0772515694.

Thanks and kind regards,

Sam Ejibua