Dear West Nilers,
Good evening to you all?
I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of CEFORD beneficiaries,
Council, Board, Management, Staff and the communities we work with, to THANK
YOU very much for your generous support to make the first CEFORD Anniversary
Dinner beyond expectations. Special thank to the organizing committee and
the specialized teams of website, Anthem, Magazine, documentary and every
one who contributed and volunteered selflessly to make the day.
Since this was the launch of a three year journey to mobilize resources for
functional adult literacy to be established in primary schools inorder to
improve performance, it is my sincere hope that as a community we shall take
this forward. CEFORD will be happy to receive your ideas, comments,
contributions...
Again, thank you very much for your support.
Kind regards
Nelly Badaru
Chairperson
CEFORD BOARD