Hi Christine,

Thanks for the update and the work your team has done to let us know about
the demise of our comrades. It is sad indeed and an act that is right from
the early days of 2011. My condolences to the bereaved families and wish
quick recovery for those in the hospital. I hope arrangements for
compensation are among the options the GoU will consider after facilitating
the burial arrangements of the future leaders and scholars who have met
their death under unfair cricumstances while looking for school fees. I
think it does no harm to wonder whether there are any other victims from
other regions of the country or this particular attack was intended for
westnilers only (may be for clarification).

May the souls of the deceased rest in eternal peace.

Onzoma.