Condolences to all and rest in peace.

Kadara Kursum Akujo

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Mike Matua Odravu <emmot...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sat, 5 February, 2011 13:32:39
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [WestNileNet] {Disarmed} Re: Death Announcement

Oh my God! what again? fellow west Nilers, I feel it is becoming too much for
our community to accept. If it were possible, I would have told God that we
need
a break from the series of bereavement by losing relatives, friends and in laws
through tragic accidents. My heartfelt condolences go to the family of Dr. Eng.
Aridru and may her soul RIP

Emmanuel

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Aluma Adam <aluma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Tragic and untimely death. My condolences to the family of Dr. Aridru and
friends.