My sincere condelesces.

Gilbert

________________________________
From: ERIMA ROBERT <erimarob...@gmail.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sat, 5 February, 2011 16:49:57
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Death Announcement

Oh no! Yet again.Why and why?My sincere condolences to Dr.Eng Aridru and the
relatives and in laws.What aloss to us all.May the Good Lord comfort you
Eng.and
May her soul RIP.
ERIMA R

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:46 AM, Godfrey Agupio <gagnap...@gmail.com> wrote:

very sad news indeed....!!!! May the good lord comfort the family, relatives
and
friends of Gabriel and her soul rest in eternal peace.