Too Sad indeed to hear of this loss. I knew him for his friendly jokes in
class when he was still in Mvara for his S1  before he proceeded to St
Joseph's. Your football skills were very entertaining and we loved those
long goal attempts in the various clubs you went to and you truly made us
feel proud. Your image still remains fresh in our minds till now Jerry, and
we pray you may find rest in the Father's Kingdom till we meet again when
our turn comes. RIP

Leone Mawa
JKUAT, Nairobi