Dear Phillip Ayine and family,

Sorry to hear of the loss of Jerry Ajule. May God grant you the courage to
be steadfast in this painful time of the loss of your brother. I got to
meet Jerry in Lesotho through the late Paul Hasule and Henry Higenyi who
were both my playermates at Mbale Heroes when they were at SC Villa and
they had come to play at team in Lesotho in one of the qualifying games in
Africa Club Championships, May his sole rest in eternal peace,

Vasco Oguzua