Hello Charles,

COW is an acronym for *"Coalition Of the Willing". *In previous experiences
with organizing such events, people show interest and even confirm, you
commit yourself financially to the venue and service providers based on
their confirmation only for them to jump ship at the last minute (*remember
SJOCOBA?*), with no courtesy to inform the organizers.

You are then left grappling with bills you did not anticipate and this
momentarily sends you to closer to poverty!!! That is why the emphasis here
is *"the willing". *Otherwise you are in.