Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:54:29 +0300
From: droma...@gmail.com
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Call to action - COW

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Patrick Ezaga <pez...@gmail.com> wrote:

Winnie hi,

Will it help to say COW WFD II ..... as in Coalition of the Willing Westnile
Family Day out? Welcome aboard.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM, Winfred Adukule <w.aduk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can we please look beyond the  Cow acronym and address the issues it stands
for. . . Family day out Period!
well am in all facts constant that Is!An
Winfred Adukule

On 10 Nov 2011 11:37, "moses droma" <droma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ladit Onen Ezaga et al

Am greately humbled by  the response coming over towards the second edition of
the West Nile Family Day(WFD).Also to note is the extra step some members have
taken to make themselves available for the organisation(Draecabo,Mundua etc).

I propose that by end of this week you produce the list of the COWS.We shall
then quickly move to have an out look of the day( logistics,activities etc) for
open discussion by end of next week so people can start raising their
contributions.

To Charles Draecabo, the COW(coalition of the willing) acronym came in because
when we mooted the idea for this second edition some members(as usual) were
already beginning to shoot it down with flimsy reasons.But we insisted we shall
go on with those who want.Now that the response is already overwhelming, we can
consider refering to it as WFD II.

Thanks,over to you.

DMO

Patrick Onen Ezaga
Tel:  +256-77-2511472
      +256-70-1511947

above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including attachments
if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.