Dear Members,

Latest information from Ms. Doris Adebo Okua indicates that she will arrive at
Entebbe
together with the remains of her daughter Late Aleni Freda aboard Emirates
flight at 3.00pm (E.A.T.) tomorrow 2/2/2012, thanks to the Hospital in India to
which our departed daughter/sister was referred by Mulago N.R.H.

Arrangements to transport the body to the final resting place in Arua and
vigils are on-going at their official residence in Gayaza High School teachers
quarters.

All support, words of confort and encouragement should be channelled through
0772-424033 to Mr. Adebo Philliam, who is on ground or to Mr. Okua Moses
(Senior Citizen and Commissioner for Wildlife (Retired) on 0782-907274, Bob
Okua, Mike Okua, Hannington Okua, Dick Okua whose contacts some of you may have.

Doris may also be reached in India on +918586892883.

On behalf of the Okua family, I sincerely appreciate you on this forum and
elsewhere for your support, prayers and condolences to the family on this
tragic occurrence. May God reward you richly in your various undertakings to do
more for His people.

We pray her soul rests in eternal peace.

Aggrey Adrale