Dear all,
This is to let you know that we had a very successful science cafe events.
First the official meeting went on very well and for those who watched 10pm
UBC news on Saturday night, should have caught a sight of it. We had
a world bank consultant who gave us good ideas, HIV technical adviser from
MONUSCO who added on and the MP of Entebbe  among others,  who requested
science cafe to create awareness among the leaders who are
equally uninformed to influence decision making. He wants us to start with
the Council in Entebbe Municipality, we shall see how this proceeds.

Secondly the evening also went very well, Kaikai regained its name, it was
a shock in Amazon pub to see the Joyous westnilers. The excitement was
beyond. Everybody around asked this to continue. Therefore due to public
demand, this is going to be a monthly event on every first Friday of the
Month. Watch out for the next.

We thank everybody who contributed to this in one way or another,
specifically we want to thank the Sceicne cafe Arua team who made it for
the meeting all the way from Arua and the Kampala team who connceted with
the community in the evening, the elders  present and all the community
members who turned up. Please come again.
Grateful for all those who supported in spirit.

Thanks
Christine