Dear Caleb thanks for your comments, unfornately I am not a girl, just to
inform you.  you have rightly said nobody is below 18 in this forum, that
means nobody is young here, to do something wrong and then hide under the
disguise that somebody is young in this forum and therefore should be
handled like an egg is very regretable. My brother, picking on me when  a
number of people are  complaining  and deregistering themselves due to this
email is amusing but not surprising, hoping the objective has been
achieved.

This person has come from a family  and community which has morals, he
should know how to communicate some of these sensitive issues to a public
like this. If he is young as you have said, I am not sure the context of
the young, he will learn in a hard way in this forum.

 The fact that you have particularly chosen to defend this topic  as  the
president of West Nile Foundation is a point to  note. I suggest that you
take a lead in organizing  the cafe you have suggested since you are the
president of West Nile community, we shall do our part of attending.

Christine