*I think the de-registration is beyond Kefa's posting! But please lets not
tag members choice/decision to de-register because of Kefa's posting their
decisions are personal and lets respect that.*
*
*
*Kefa i may not agree with the posting but it should not dishearten you and
pressure you into de registering from this forum. As i understood it, this
forum is for everyone to express their views good or bad we should build
each other not PHD!
*
*

Winfred Adukule*