Uganda has good laws and policies but are they being implemented as they
are supposed? So knowing the international or national standards does not
mean good implementation, that is my point which some of you have also
refused to get.And I have given examples. If laws, plocies and rules meant
good implementation and practice, would we be having all the problems we
have in this country? like corruption and poor almost everything. Let
us make a difference between good set standards, laws and policies and
implementation and practice.Take a simple example leave government
alone,most of us know our ethics  for all our professions and they are well
written but we act contrary why?
Christine