Dear brothers and sisters,
I hope this information finds you in good health. Food for thought.

Sometime last year, we had brief discussion to find ways and means of
reviving cotton in what used to be cotton growing belt in West Nile ( Moyo,
Adjumani and Nebbi districts). In that conversation, I did state the
significance of reviving cotton industry in the region which could generate
several hundred job if we rehabilitate the Ginning Factories.

If you have not read this, please read for yourself why it is so important
for public policy advisers (economic planners) from the WN region to pay
attention some fundamental economic problems in the region. Look at what
happens else where in Uganda.
(
http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/636918-cotton-industry-recovers-production-doubles.html
).