Winnie,
Good question about the education project. I can tell that you were not in
the discussions of such a similar education project sometime back in 2009
or 2010. The reactionary mode we discuss these issues on the forum and the
issue quickly disappears after such emotional discussions is not new in
this forum.  Since that time when the issue came up was there any organized
arrangements to carry forward the issue? If I am not mistaken, you were one
of the volunteers who suggested your name to help in the committee. Were
there any committee meetings since then? We have a serious problem in
volunteering to help ourselves, inspite of some of the emotional arguments
we make when such serious issues such the education issues comes
around....I still remember what Mr. Ejiku opined about the issue.....when
he alluded to commitment and dedication of people when we think of
addressing such problems.....Whatever happened to the issue, wait till when
the next results are out and we shall be at that emotional and reactionary
mode for a short while and it will again disappear and we just keep on with
the cycle as long as we are alive...... that is how the West Nile Forum
operates.
Vasco