Hellows;
We appreciate you all for your efforts in updating us of the situation in south sudan how ever we may need to continue praying for the lives of the innocent civilian population from the greedy millitary if i may call those fighting for power at the expence of others lives
Regards

Sent from Samsung galaxy Mobile

Kiggundu Mukasa wrote:

With that attitude, this is not going to end well at all
And will have repercussions for years to come!

Very very sad.

I hope and pray he negotiates and saves his country the bloodshed.

Kiggs