From: westnilenet-boun...@kym.net [mailto:westnilenet-boun...@kym.net] On
Behalf Of David Olema
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 7:49 PM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] West Nile @ 100 Centenary Celebrations

Dear Richard, this is sincerely great. Our MPs across the political divide has
a platform to unite for the course of West Nile. Development and the despicable
levels of poverty among our people has no party and religion  just like death
that is for all. I appeal to our politicians, for once embrace, this once-for-a
century oppotunity to articulate our problems: the appaling education, the
unacceptably horrifying poverty levels, the terrible roads (especially in
Terego, Vurra etc), and most urgently connecting West Nile to the national
greet of Electricity (this is what is holding us behind, no serious factories
can relocate to Arua or Nebbi, or Koboko to capture the vast market in Eastern
Congo and Southern Sudan this region boarders). I for one thinks not connecting
us to National greed is a serious omission at policy level that has for long
denied us the opportunity of having these industries/factories, and their
concomitant employment benefits for the youth in the region and the country at
large. Please, remember to "beat the drums for these pertinent issues as well.

Long live West Nile

Dr. Olema David

  _____