 From: Okuti Richard <ok...@asili.co.ug>
To: ombaci...@googlegroups.com
Cc: 'A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile' <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Monday, 7 April 2014, 20:21
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] West Nile @ 100 Centenary Celebrations

Hello Brother,

I will inform our COC about your interest and pursue it further.

All legacy (long term) projects are still in raw concept form except for the
one of the Museum and ICT center which have already had some work put into
them, this therefore means that your participation will only add value and we
shall share direct mail with you here after. There are many gaps to be filled
in by all of us in especially education, health & agriculture.

There will also be some updates from the team at the meeting tomorrow, and
details will be shared here after that meeting.

Kind regards

Richard