Good initiative worth supporting by all.
 Dr. Anguzu Yumaa PatrickP.O.Box 701 Arua, Uganda, East Africa.Telephone:
+256476421367 - Home                 +256772696200 - Mobilee-mail:
yang...@yahoo.com Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present. There's never a "right time" to wait for.
So whenever you get the chance, take a risk.

     On Monday, March 23, 2015 5:15 PM, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com>