Why do todays politicians always mention Amin when they fight between
themselves? Now I'm told that one John Kazoora has also uttered something.
Yet my father has nothing to do with the fake elections, nor does he have
anything to do with the NRA infighting that we are confusing with a
presidential election.
So I'm now waiting to see if those utterances will get these honorable
politicians or their candidates to State House come 18th February.
It would be a sad scene if I find them scratching their heads and wondering
what to do next.