Hi,

A few years back I was very excited about the mailing list, which I still
like because when I have something of value to the community this is where I
can quickly share information, I also know that I can learn a lot from
various participants on this list.

For those of us making a living from information technology and more
recently using technology to enable business process outsourcing and among
others services delivery in research, mail/tele-marketing and name it, the
subject of moderating or not moderating mailing lists has been very
interesting, the other being what can be shared and what can't be shared. It
becomes interesting when you look at the legal perspective (how to have a
mailing list policy and implement it), from a moral and ethical perspective
and from a social economic or even political perspective.

One sees that it is very difficult to decide what type of list one should
have, however this specific one I think is meant to serve us generally from
a development perspective and I am sure development covers many aspects of
human livelihood from politics, economics, social issues, culture, education
among many others.

So together we move forward discuss..

--

Asili for - SME Business advisory & IT Integration

Web:  <http://www.asili.co.ug/> www.asili.co.ug | Skype: okutie | Twitter :
@okutie |