Dear John,
Bravo, you have got it RIGHT.
Let our bro Hussein join Authors Forum in writing books and making
documentaries of our Late President Amin's Life series in Kampala for
making money to support westnile problem sloution and Amins family form a
credible AMIN FOUNDATION for which we can subscribe to as members.CAN this
forum help us organise THINK TANK Innovations of both physical meetings and
media networking.
For my sister Kamure, opting out is never a solution,face the frying
pans.Don't go away for we need you.
Nice week end.
Cliff