Dear Okuti,

Thanks for your ultimate concerns and ideas.
 I do acknowledge the issue of commitment and time investments required but
i believe we could start small with emphasis on brainstorming and
critiquing our ideas with SMART Objectives within our group limitations.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with ONE STEP.
Warm regards.
Cliff