I am have been pondering about the following questions
1. When did the conflict which escalated on Thursday start?
2. Before the Christians were drawn into this conflict who were the it's
initiators?
3. What really led to this fiasco, about from the bad leadership?
4. Does the institution of the church have a mechanism for conflict
resolution? And if so to what extent has it been put to use by the elites
of the diocese to resolve this state of affairs?
5. Who disciplines an errand i) Bishop?
ii) Priest?
iii) Christian?
6. Do you see any signs of the same events at Ediofe Cathedral replicating
at Emmanuel Cathedral Mvara soon?
7. Do we want more of the same?

My long silence in this matter is partly to blame and I ask God to forgive
me for always being interested in conducting postmortem