Sis Achan. Thanks for the thumbs up. Looks like Trump is winning. Wonders
never cease but it is called democracy. 😂😂😂. Hillary needs to deliver an
even classier concession speech.

To democracy!!!

Akulia

http://www.southsudanliberty.com/news/index.php/other-topics/1343-save-south-sudan-and-the-entire-world-by-electing-hillary-rodham-clinton-president

On Nov 7, 2016, at 3:27 PM, Achan Hellen minr...@yahoo.com
[kobokoandfriendscommunity] <kobokoandfriendscommun...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Dear Sis Magie,

Brilliant piece, it is,,,am glad it is published widely, even the violators
must have read. I wonder though, whether or not President Hillary (,,,well
I feel she's won already...) will interest her foreign policy to defend
rights of the oppressed in foreign land,,, or even think of South Sudan as
worth America's efforts? probably the massive wealth in say Oil,,,could be
a compelling factor???

Well done!! You inspire me with your intellect,  writings, simplicity,
making my heart swell with pride!

Hellen Achan