Peter.. I was joking! I understand koboko is flooded with urban refugees. These need to be captured as well as the never ending transit camps. And that is where most of the environmental desecration occurs..

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Peter Odama
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 11:40 AM
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Reply To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
Cc: Kobokonet Koboko
Subject: Re: [WestNileNet] Mapping refugees

And generally Koboko has been a transit camp before relocation to major settlements

On Jun 30, 2017 18:24, <cdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hehehe..there are no refugees in Koboko ‎ District. Those congolese and south sudanese in Koboko have returned home that's why UNHCR and Prime Minister's office that is in charge of refugees do not include them on the map :-)

You will remember when President Obote declared and consistently repeated his fake news to the world that there were no Ugandan refugees in Sudan after Amin was overthrown. That the Lugbara, ‎Madi and Kakwa (collectively referred to as ANYANYA) who ran away had returned home to Sudan and Congo:-(

‎Best,

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.