Charles was just taking a jab at me actually. We have acted like that since we
were in Primary School. Hihihihi. Yes. Let's face us on the reforestation.
Akulia

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A (2016)-------- Original message --------From:
cdm...@gmail.com Date: 2017-06-30  11:42 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Peter Odama
<westnilenet@kym.net>, A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile
<westnilenet@kym.net> Cc: Kobokonet Koboko <koboko...@yahoogroups.com> Subject:
Re: [WestNileNet] Mapping refugees

      Thanks Peter; don't need to derail you from the important work you're
doing to reforest WN.
Best,
CM

                                   Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the
Rogers network.

                                                               From: Peter
OdamaSent: Friday, June 30, 2017 12:19 PMTo: A Virtual Network for friends of
West NileReply To: A Virtual Network for friends of West NileCc: Kobokonet
KobokoSubject: Re: [WestNileNet] Mapping refugees
Ideally, no mapping is done for all urban refugees in Uganda, according to
UNHCR and OPM those who wish to stay in urban areas so wish to do it
voluntarily and will not get other services. But they are registered to go a
particular camp
They are registered at the settlement and come to town for services, and do get
their rations when due for collection.