Unfortunately, on winnt this *is* a problem.
Visual C 5 does include ctype.h in stdio.h (or something similar, sorry,
memory is fading).
While this finally gave me a kick enough to upgrade to VC6 (up to the
latest service pack, just to be sure to cover every new added bug er
bugfix), now still ctype.h is included in winnt.h, compilation fails.
(We always knew winnt is an *old* system, but this proves it :).

Any idea what would be a sensible way to cover this ?

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073