hi!

  is it possible (well I mean easy way:)) to make wget pass referer auto?
  I mean for every url that wget tries to fetch to pass hostname as referer.
  for example:

  http://www.somewhere.org/path/etc/page.html

  then the referer should be `http://www.somewhere.org/'

  well this is not problem for single url's but when I try to mirror
  pages that link to other hosts and any of those hosts require all
  pages to have referer from the same host then the mirror fails...

  I expect this to be switch of cource, not default behaviour...

P! Vladi.
--
Vladi Belperchinov-Shabanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal home page at http://www.biscom.net/~cade

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature