Hi, I was wondering if there was any support in wget for:

1) referrer faking (i.e., wget automatically supplies a referrer based on
the, well, referring page)

2) Teh regex support like in the "gold" package that I can no longer find.

3) Multi-threading.

Also, I have in the past encountered a difficulty with the ~ being escaped
the wrong way, has this been fixed?  I know at one point one site
suggested you modify url.c to "fix" this.

Finally, is there a way to utilize the persistent cookie file that lynx
generates to "feed" wget?

Thanks,

Dan Mahoney

--

"I wish the Real World would just stop hassling me!"

-Matchbox 20, Real World, off the album "Yourself or Someone Like You"