I think wget needs sometimes (often) to reread what it wrote to the disk
(html conversion). This means something like that wouldn't work, or better,
would be to specialized.

What would work better is a (sometimes requested in the past) switch to
output to a file a list of everything retrieved (or better everything saved
to disk), then you could use that (for example as input to cpio or whatever
you prefer).

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073