Did you know you can get ntp software (server/client) for windows ? See
http://www.ntp.org , get the source and compile it or grab a binary from the
links page http://www.ntp.org/links.html .

Then install the server on a windows or unix pc with access to the internet,
configured in order to syncronize the clock with a free public ntp server on
the internet  - a good list is here:
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/clock2a.html .
Then sync the as400 clock to that pc (periodically with ntpdate or if
possible in the "proper" way, with another ntp server installed on the as400
and configured in order to sync to the pc (if ntp is availble on the as400,
that is).

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it