http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold

Read the instructions (the mini HOWTO quick start will be ok).
You should probably get the 1.8.2 binary and the relevant ssl libraries
mentioned in the same paragraph.
If you got binaries from ftp://ftp.sunsite.dk/projects/wget/windows/ you'll
see a index.html and 00Readme.txt directing to the above site for the
descriptions of the files.
If you got a binary from somehwere else I can't help you, sorry.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED]