Hi all!

I've written a trivial patch to implement the --disable-dns-cache feature
as described in the TODO contained in the CVS tree.  I need to write the
Changelog entry which I'll do and post to the patches list ASAP.

I am willing to put some time in to learn the code and provide some fixes
and/or features mentioned in the TODO.  I would also like to work on some
form of hack to enable the recursive downloading of WML pages - I'm not
intending on parsing WML correctly, just enough to get the URL's of
further pages out and therefore the recursive download of a tree to work.
The reasoning behind this is to enable grabbing of the BBC's news site for
my PDA.  If anyone has any input regarding this please don't hesitate to
put forward suggestions.

On the matter of autotools:  I feel that it doesn't bring anything to the
project to use them, but, if the prospective maintainer is
comfortable/experienced with them then fine - I guess it can't do any
harm.  That was my two cents worth.

Over and out.