Hello Everyone,

I am new to this wget utility, so pardon my ignorance.. Here is a brief explanation of
what I am currently doing:

1). I go to our customer's website every day & log in using a User Name & Password.
2). I click on 3 links before I get to the page I want.
3). I right-click on the page & choose "view source". It opens it up in Notepad.
4). I save the "source" to a file & subsequently perform various tasks on that file.

As you can see, it is a manual process. What I would like to do is automate this
process of obtaining the "source" of a page using wget. Is this possible? Maybe you
can give me some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Suhas