Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> i'm maintaining wget in mandrake linux distribution.
>
> here're some patches we apply on top of wget:
[...]

Thanks for sharing the patches.  The file names imply that they apply
to different versions of Wget?  Is this really the case?

I'm primarily interested in patches to the code in CVS head, and
possibly to bugfixes for the 1.9 branch.  (Currently at 1.9.1, but in
case a serious bug is uncovered, there will be a 1.9.2, etc.)

Also, the French translation should be taken with the French
translation team at the GNU Translation Project.  I normally take my
translations from the TP.